Film studios, TV companies, distribution companies, independent producers and others may participate in the Film Festival if they hold the copyright on the submitted films.
To participate in the Film Festival it’s necessary to officially declare it to the Film Festival Directorate, no later than 30 September 2021.
Entry forms for all the Competition Programs: Download
Please, note that only complete entry forms are accepted. The entry form should contain links to the following documents:
- Preview link to the film;
- Synopsis, promo materials and press kit;
- Film trailer and stills;
- Editing or dialogue list in electronic version and / or .srt file with English or Russian subtitles;
- Materials for the catalogue (photos: stills and director’s photo).
Completed entry forms and the above mentioned materials should be sent to the following e-mails:
Feature films: email@example.com
Youth Films “Cinema of the Young”: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of the film for the selection is free of charge.
Simultaneously the copyright owner agrees with:
- public presentation of the film within the competition or non-competition program with the participation of the members of the crew;
- screening of the film parts on TV, on the official Film Festival website and in other promotional materials for the festival;
- use of the film shots for the publicity and promotional materials (catalogues, website, multimedia presentations, etc.).
Only the films that haven’t been publicly shown in the Republic of Belarus are eligible for participation in the Film Festival Program.
The Film Festival Directorate defines the Program of film screenings.
Each film can be shown during the Film Festival no more than five times including press screenings.
The Film Festival Directorate reports on the films selected for the competition program no later than the date of the official introductory press-conference of the Festival.
Each film in the Competition Programs should be personally presented by 1 or 2 delegates (a director, a producer, an actor/actress).
Hospitality terms for other Film Festival guests are indicated in their personal invitations.
The Film Festival Directorate covers all the costs connected with the transportation of the films participating in the Film Festival Programs to Minsk.
The Film Festival Directorate covers the costs of storage and insurance of film prints participating in the Film Festival Programs.
The Film Festival Directorate
The 27nd edition of MIFF “Listapad” will take place on November 20-26, 2021.